3.85.214.125
English  


There are no products to list in this category.

New Products For July

Lori's Lantern
Rarity: Unique Level: 30 Variables: 8-10% to all Elemental Resistances, 6-8% increased Movement Speed when on Low Life, +20-25% Chaos Resistance when on Low Life.
Aegis Aurora - 1-3 Sockets - Legacy
Aegis Aurora - 1-3 Sockets - Legacy Rarity: Unique Level Req: 62 Variables: 1-3 Sockets, 0-2 Linked, 10-20% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons, 80-100% increased Armour and Energy Shield.
Saffell's Frame - 1-3 Sockets - Legacy
Saffell's Frame - 1-3 Sockets - Legacy Rarity: Unique Level Req: 59 Variables: 1-3 Sockets, 0-2 Linked, 100-120% of Block Chance applied to Spells, 20-30% increased Spell Damage.
Death Rush - Legacy
Rarity: Unique Level: 46 Variables: +9-13% to Chaos Resistance, +300-350 to Accuracy Rating, +60-80 to Armour, +15-20% to Chaos Resistance, 3-4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as Life.
Rise of the Phoenix
Rarity: Unique Level: 65 Variables: 1-3 Sockets, 0-2 Linked, 80-100% increased Armour and Energy Shield, +20-25% to Fire Resistance.
The Taming - Legacy
The Taming - Legacy Rarity: Unique Level: 30 Variables: 8-10% to all Elemental Resistances, +10-15% to all Elemental Resistances.
Gifts from Above - Legacy
Rarity: Unique Level: 28 Variables: 20-30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 30-35% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 10-15% increased Light Radius, 40-50% increased Rarity of Items...
Rathpith Globe
Rarity: Unique Level: 68 Variables: 1-3 Sockets, 0-2 Linked, 40-60% of Block Chance applied to Spells, 40-60% increased Spell Damage, 120-160% increased Energy Shield.
Thief's Torment
Thief's Torment Rarity: Unique Level: 30 Variables: +8-10% to all Elemental Resistances, +20-30 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks, +8-12% to all Elemental Resistances, 10-16% increased...

Monthly Specials For July

(C) NW (PC) - 10M Astral Diamonds (AH Fee Covered)
Delivery Policy When you buy AD from MMOGOLD4USA, Your payment details will be verified to protect both ourselves and our customers against fraud. This may include a phone verification call for...
(D) NW (PC) - 20M Astral Diamonds (AH Fee Covered)
Delivery Policy When you buy AD from MMOGOLD4USA, Your payment details will be verified to protect both ourselves and our customers against fraud. This may include a phone verification call for...
(A) NW(XBOX) - 1M Astral Diamonds (AH Fee Covered)
Delivery Policy When you buy AD from MMOGOLD4USA, Your payment details will be verified to protect both ourselves and our customers against fraud. This may include a phone verification call for...
Standard - Exalted Orb x 100
General Delivery Time: 98% orders placed during our business hours are delivered within 30 mins of being placed. Some orders can take up to 1-12 hours to complete, but this is not the norm. Please...
NW(PS4) - 5M Astral Diamonds (AH Fee Covered)
Delivery Policy When you buy AD from MMOGOLD4USA, Your payment details will be verified to protect both ourselves and our customers against fraud. This may include a phone verification call for...