44.192.253.106
English  

Path of Exile - Heist SC

New Products For June - Path of Exile - Heist SC

Karui Charge
Karui Charge Jade Amulet Requires Level 24 +(20-30) to Dexterity +(20-30) to Strength (15-20)% increased Attack Speed +100 to Accuracy Rating 30% increased Projectile Speed 10% increased Movement...
The Ascetic
The Ascetic Gold Amulet Requires Level 8 (12 to 20)% increased Rarity of Items found (80 to 100)% increased Rarity of Items found with a Normal Item equipped (10 to 15)% increased Quantity of Items...
Eye of Innocence
Eye of Innocence Citrine Amulet Requires Level 68 +(16-24) to Strength and Dexterity 10% chance to Ignite (50-70)% increased Damage while Ignited Take 100 Fire Damage when you Ignite an Enemy 2% of...
The Halcyon
The Halcyon Jade Amulet Requires Level 35 +(20-30) to Dexterity (10-20)% increased Cold Damage +(35-40)% to Cold Resistance 30% increased Freeze Duration on Enemies 10% chance to Freeze 60% increased...
Hinekora's Sight
Hinekora's Sight Onyx Amulet Requires Level 20 +(10-16) to all Attributes +1000 to Accuracy Rating (6-10)% chance to Dodge Attacks (6-10)% chance to Dodge Spell Damage Cannot be Blinded
Extractor Mentis
Extractor Mentis Agate Amulet Requires Level 16 +(16-24) to Strength and Intelligence +(30-50) to Strength 5% chance to grant Unholy Might to nearby Enemies on Kill 5% chance to grant Onslaught to...
The Aylardex
The Aylardex Agate Amulet Requires Level 32 +(16 to 24) to Strength and Intelligence +(30 to 50) to maximum Life +(50 to 70) to maximum Mana +1 to Maximum Power Charges 1% of Damage is taken from...
Choir of the Storm
Choir of the Storm Lapis Amulet Requires Level 69 +(20-30) to Intelligence (10-20)% increased maximum Mana Critical Strike Chance is increased by Lightning Resistance 50% increased Lightning Damage...
Ngamahu Tiki
Ngamahu Tiki Coral Amulet Requires Level 36 (2-4) Life Regenerated per second (50-70)% increased Fire Damage You gain 100 Evasion Rating when on Low Life +(30-50) to maximum Life +(20-30)% to Fire...